- By Michael Ackerman
- Posted Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
Tuesday, March 10 at 6 p.m. at the Southside Branch Library
Alzheimer's is NOT normal aging. Come to this free educational program presented by the Alzheimer's Association to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer's.
- The difference between Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Alzheimer's disease stages and risk factors.
- Current research and treatments available to address some of the symptoms of this disease.
- Alzheimer's Association resources.
Please register in advance by calling us at (336)-703-2980 or by visiting us at the front circulation desk.